1. Deposit for your session is due on booking. Deposits are transferable (if canceled due to Covid restrictions) but non-refundable. Balance of the session fee is payable by the client on the day of the session by cash only. Payment for additional prints and products must be paid for at the time of order placement.
2. Clients must arrive dressed and ready for their photo session. Only one changing clothes are permitted
3. If Markos Photography must cancel the appointment, an alternative date will be offered.
4. In the case of client cancellations, an alternative date will be offered where possible, but cannot be guaranteed. We require at least 48 hrs notice of cancellation or your deposit will be forfeited.
5. Dates booked cannot be guaranteed. Due to changes in Covid restrictions, I cannot guarantee that a session will go ahead on the date that you book. If not, a new date will be offered. Additional dates will be added if demand allows.
6. Markos Photography will store the client’s name, contact details, and session information privately and will not share these with any other business or organization.
7. Markos Photography is granted artistic control over the final image.
8. Clients have the right to tag and share any image displayed by Markos Photography on social media, provided that the logo of Markos Photography is clearly displayed on it.
9. Proofs sent out to clients are for their viewing purposes only. No image from a proof sheet is to be cut, cropped, or displayed by any means, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other social media site.
10. Sessions will last about 45 minutes. Markos Photography will end the session at their discretion when it is determined that adequate images in terms of quality and quantity have been captured.
11. In the unlikely event that session photos are lost by means of camera or computer malfunction, before the proofs have been sent to the client, Markos Photography liability shall be limited to rescheduling and re-shooting of photos. In addition, Markos Photography will offer extra prints as compensation for the inconvenience.
12. The copyright of all images remains with Markos Photography . The Client is permitted to reproduce their digitally purchased images for personal use only (i.e. not to sell on in any way for profit or for competition entry)
13. In the case of digital purchases, Markos Photography cannot be held responsible for the quality of print/products provided by a third party. However, Markos Photography can recommend printing services that are of high quality.
14. Vouchers are non-transferable. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. The value of the voucher will be put towards the session fee first.
15. No image may be entered into any competitions without the knowledge and consent of Markos Photography
16. As more than one booking can take place in a day, it is advisable to be on time for your appointment.
17. The number of people that can attend a session will depend on restrictions at that time. I will not be taking combined family groups.
18. My studio contains a lot of expensive equipment, from the back drops to the lights. Please keep children under control when they are not being photographed. Any breakages or damage will have to be paid for.
19. The Client recognizes that Markos Photography may use any of the session images as work samples, for business promotion, instructional purposes, including but not limited to studio display, promotional material, and web sharing.
20. However, if you would prefer not to have your images used in this way, you will be asked to sign a statement saying the same on the day of the session when you also sign the contract.
Covid-19 Safety measures:
Due to covid-19 please bring clean, spare shoes, which you will be wearing only during photo sessions, outdoor shoes are not allowed in the studio.
These measures will be in place until further notice, to ensure the safety of your family and mine.
On arrival, I will ask you sanitize your hands and remove your shoes before entering the studio.
I will wear a mask throughout the session.
All props will be disinfected after every session.
Only studio props/fabrics will be used during the session.
All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after every session.
Hand sanitizer and hand washing during the session.
If you or anyone in your household do not feel well or have a temperature, please reschedule your session.
If I, or anyone in my household do not feel well or have a temperature, I will reschedule your session.
By booking your session, you agree to the above terms and conditions